Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Odd Hald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 18:25:31 +0100
Does anyone know of bibliographies of international scope, current or
retrospective, on museology and available on the Internet, aside from
lesser lists that deal more exclusively with conservation and
preservation? I am familiar with Conservation online (CoOL).
If not, I would also be happy to be informed about important current
bibliographies of international scope in printed form, or in other
media (online or on cd-rom) except for "Museum abstracts" which I
know already. I have been through many guides to the literature, the
most comprehensive of them being Peter Woodhead's "Keyguide to
information sources in museum studies" (2nd ed. London 1994), but
they do not seem to refer to any bibliographical sources on the
Internet, nor do they list more than the one, aforementioned current
bibliography of any note ("Museum abstracts").