Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"E. L. Wimett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 13:55:04 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
   Lucy JOnes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>Also, is there software designed to handle mailing lists that can
>>generate the barcodes necessary for permit mailing?

I have used Word for Windows for some time to print labels and/or envelopes
with Post Office acceptable bar codes.  As the mailmerge facility in Word not
only allows you to create an internal database with structured screens without
programming, but also to hook directly into a number of databases without
opening them separately, and to sort items by ZIP Code very simply, this is a
great option.