Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Wray Kephart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 16:46:19 GMT
on Mon, 27 Nov 1995 08:34:22 -0700 Michael McColgin ([log in to unmask])
posted:
X This is not my field, but I think you first need to do something to prevent
X the bird from rotting.  How about freezing it?  Then, talk to some
X taxidermists.  Some of them at least have vacuum drying machines which
X evaporate all the water in a specimen.

Thanx for the info; most of the responses Ive received suggested
freeze-drying <someone must have one in the garage around here
somewhere> :).