Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Andrea Bandelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 16:55:58 +0100
Dear collegues and friends,
ECSITE, the European Collaborative for Science, Industry and Technological
Exhibitions, is promoting a survey about science museums and the Internet.
Everyone is kindly invited to take part: sience and natural history
museums' staff, people from the educational system, and just visitors. The
questionnaire is divided into 4 sections, according to the different
backgrounds of respondents (museums with/without internet, educational,
visitors).
On 24-26 November an session about the Internet will be held in Cardiff,
for the 1995 ECSITE annual general meeting. We would like to have some data
available at that time, so we invite you to complete the questionnaire, and
ask other collegues and friends (even if they are not connected to the
Internet) to participate as soon as possible.

The survey can be found at: http://rggrmac1.ulb.ac.be/survey.html

Further information about ECSITE are at http://www.nmsi.ac.uk/ecsite
Thanks a lot for your collaboration!

ECSITE executive office