Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cliff Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 21:54:38 GMT
I was recently up in Nanaimo, British Columbia, and on the top floor they had
an
excellent look at exhibit practices and assumptions - at a level that would
appeal
to young students. With all the time I spend in museums in the province, it was
refreshing to see inside the curator's and our values about exhibits.

Cliff Quinn
BC Museums Association