Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sondra Harlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 16:54:41 -0700
To all the kind people who sent messages regarding my research on youth
volunteer groups in museums, many thanks for your excellent replies. This
is the best query response I have gotten off the web.  Museum people are
superior.  If there is anyone else with new ideas, advice, etc., please
make contact.

Sondra Harlan
Museum of Anthropology
CSUC