Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brian Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 08:17:37 EST
     Rose,

     In regards to your whale request:

     I hope this doesnt sound annoyingly obvious, but you'll find
     everything you'd ever want and more in a copy of Melville's Moby Dick.
     It would be a very good novel to read for anyone on your staff
     involved in the Whales exhibition project. In fact, I would even go so
     far to say that anyone working on whales in the 19th and 20th
     centuries can't avoid NOT reading and/or taking into account Moby
     Dick. It's THAT important, I think.

     Best of luck. Let me know how you're project's going.

     Sincerely,

     Brian Martin
     UCLA
     or at this address