Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Margaret Birtley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 11:01:38 +1000
One of my students, Helen Kaptein, is undertaking research into the
benefits of Home Pages for Art Galleries.  She has seen most of the
postings in recent threads on the usefulness of the WWW.

Helen would be grateful for responses to the following questions from any
art museums which already have a Home Page on the Web.

The findings will contribute to a 5,000 word research project as part of
her course at Deakin University.

Please respond if possible to Helen's email address as follows:

I will pass on any responses that come straight to me!

Thanks - Margaret Birtley, Deakin University

QUESTIONNAIRE

This questionnaire is designed to be as quick as possible to answer.  Most
of the questions only require you to select the number that matches best
with the Art Museum where you work.
Your time in answering this questionnaire is much appreciated.

(1)     What is the name of the Art Museum where you work?

(2)     What is the Art Museum's Home Page address?

(3)     How would you classify the Art Museum?
        1.  Public funded
        2.  Commercial
        3.  Other (please specify)

(4)     What were the main reasons for establishing a Home Page?
        1.  To increase visitation to the actual Museum
        2.  To increase the profile and the awareness of the Museum
        3.  To promote the sale of works within a commercial Museum
        4.  Othe reason/s (please specify)

(5)     How would you rate the success of the Home Pgae so far?
        1.  Very successful
        2.  Successful
        3.  Not successful
        4.  Don't know

(6)     Do you keep statistics on the number of visits made to the Home Pgae?
        1.  Yes
        2.  No

(7)     How often is the Home Page updated?
        1.  Daily
        2.  Weekly
        3.  Monthly
        4.  Never