Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Impromptu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 21:41:43 -0700
Yousif

While you are in the midwest, I'll strongly encourage you to visit
Minnesota Children's Museum in St. Paul Minnesota.  We've just recently
openend a new 62,000 sf musuem with four permanent galleries and two
changing exhibit spaces.  Our exhibits are based on community input,
educational goals and needs, and a dedication to the arts, humanities and
sciences.

Elee Wood
Public Programs Coordinator
Minnesota Children's Museum