Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Thomas Akana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 16:45:50 -0400
I am a senior American Studies Major at Georgetown University in the
beginning stages of a thesis.  My topic area is still slightly vague, but
I hope to examine the American Public's relationship with history
museums: why do we go to museums, why do we think museums are
useful/educational/enjoyable (or on the contrary why don't we think
that), what do we think the underlying purpose of a history museum
(particularly an American History museum) is?  As I said, I haven't
narrowed the topic down very much yet, but I was hoping to get some
feedback from this list.  Can anyone point me towards studies, books,
articles that might point me in a particular direction?  You can reply to
the list or directly to me at the email address listed below.

Thomas Akana
American Studies Department Intern
Georgetown University
(202)687-6193