Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
gordon murdock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 17:14:54 -0500
Comments:
Dear H.M.L. Burchmore--

I'd be glad to comment on this, but perhaps off line?  If you will send me or
post your e-mail address, I'll reciprocate with comments.  I think the biggest
question will be the choice of verbs.  "Forced?"  "Trapped?" By whom?  Some may
choose those routes.  Many do not.  Some choose to deal with local material, but
does that mean that they are of "purely local significance?"  Some global issues
can be illuminated with local examples.

Gordon Murdock
Bell Museum of Natural History
and Museum Studies Minor Program