Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
D P Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 20:40:37 -0400
We are in the final phase of planning on a fairly large exhibition
featuring the "Old Corner Drug Store" in Waco where the beverage Dr Pepper
was invented in 1885.  The earliest exterior photo of the drug store
(circa 1895-1900)  clearly shows a large Owl Cigar sign as a focal point
wrapped around the corner above the doors. Inside, left side, features a
nifty cigar display case. Need all the data I can get on the history of
Owl cigars, especially examples of art for correct colors and sample
period cigar boxes.  Have already contacted the Museum of Tobacco Art and
History in Nashville.
Joe Cavanaugh, Executive Director
Dr Pepper Museum and Free Enterprise Institute