Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christopher Whittle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 16:20:04 -0600
On Wed, 30 Aug 1995, Angela Murphy wrote:

> >On Mon, 21 Aug 1995 10:08:27 -0400,
> >Nickie Bouvier  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >

> We have a picture library at the Science Museum which supplies images of
> items in, and related to, our collections. We charge a search and service
> fee for researching and loaning images, and a reproduction fee for their
> use. As a new user of the Internet, I plan to put details about this
> service on our World Wide Web pages so that people can write in to us.
>
> If anyone can see a problem with this, please let me know. Details of our
> publications are already on-line.....

That was the point of the discussion.  Advertising belongs on the WWW.
Not in discussion lists.  Providing a reference for a service provider is
appropriate for the list, but if that service provider wants to advertise
there are better places for it.