Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 1995 13:45:00 NZST
Greetings Linda and Lauren et all,

For more on "Cultural Heritage Tourism" diary these dates in 1996:

ICOM Marketing and Public Relations Committee conference late September /
early October - Washington DC.  Possibly a joint meeting with interested
parties of the AAM. We are working on making the discussion as wide ranging as
possible.
Perhaps we will see you there. Cultural Heritage Tourism is the conference
theme.

Roger Smith
Chairman ICOM MPR