From:
Kris Wetterlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 07:27:31 -0600
On Tuesday, November 15 Kersti Krug wrote (in part):
I'm drawing some of my thinking about internal reform
from a recent article by Debra Meyerson and Maureen Scully called
"Tempered Radicalism and the Politics of Ambivalence and Change" in which
they explore how people make change from inside the system.

Could you post the source for this article on the list, or email it to me
directly?  Sounds great!

Kris Wetterlund
Director of Education
Minnesota Museum of American Art