From:
Geoffrey Samuels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 17:38:13 -0500
The American Association of Museums plans to publish the 2nd edition of the
booklet "Sample CD-ROM Agreements for Museums," with an expected
publication date of May, 1996. The decision to publish a 2nd edition,
however, is contingent upon sufficient changes/additions to the 1st
edition. I am writing to request any suggestions, recommendations or
changes for inclusion in the 2nd edition.

The 1st edition was published by MUSE Educational Media and was
underwritten by the Annenberg/CPB Project. It was distributed by the AAM,
AAMD and AFA to their institutional members in April, 1995.

We would like to have any suggestions by the end of the year. A decision
will then be made whether a new edition is required. If so, it will be an
official publication of the AAM.

Please send any suggestions to me at: [log in to unmask], or
[log in to unmask] I may also be reached at the address and number below.

Many thanks,

Geoffrey Samuels

Geoffrey Samuels
MUSE Educational Media