Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 03:29:57 -0600
David Phillips in History of Art, University of Manchester replying to Sue
Wright's query (via Gerry Cox) about museums diploma courses in the UK

Please excuse reply to whole list - I don't seem able to get through to the
posting address.

Sue, we offer a diploma option for the art museum end of things, and I
believe Leicester still offer a certificate, which is equivalent.  Full
listings of other courses and providers are in the Museums Association's
Museums Yearbook.  You should also contact the Museums Training Institute in
Bradford who are just working on equivalent entry level qualifications based
on National Vocational Qualifications.

Contact us for more detail - Art Gallery and Museum Studies, History of Art,
University of Manchester, M13 9PL. phone (0)161 275 3312