Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 12:06:10 -0400
I am posting this query for a colleague in the theatre dept here.  He would
like to display costumes from past productions in the lobby of the theatre,
on the wall rather than free-standing and he does not believe that they need
to be protected by glass or plexi.  He is looking for ready-made display
armatures or any other kind of display hardware, if such things exist.  If
this seems of general interest, please reply to list and I will forward to him.
Otherwise, you can reply to Kurt Hultgren <[log in to unmask]>.  Thanks.
Ellen Lawrence. Cantor Art Gallery. Coll of the Holy Cross