From:
Tom Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 23:34:35 -0600
Louise Schang posted a sincere question based on concern for cultural
resources placed in her care.  While I sincerely believe that it is tragic
that she, and so many others, are placed in this kind of position by
unthinking managers and boards of directors (folks who apparently don't
understand the trust responsibility of running a museum), it was
inappropriate to blast them as a response to her.  I apologize to her and
will try to avoid the seduction of instant reply in the future.

Tom Vaughan
The Waggin' Tongue

Tom Vaughan

The Waggin' Tongue