From:
"Nigel J. Seeley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 07:51:30 GMT
In your message dated Wednesday 23, August 1995 you wrote :
> Some time ago I asked for the address of the Royal Commonwealth Society of
> London and received the address 18 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2. We have
> written to that address twice since July 10 with no response. We are trying to
> secure permission for one-time use of an image for an exhibit, and time is
> somewhat of the essence. Does anyone have any ideas? Is this an organization
> that only has a part-time secretariat?

The Royal Commonwealth Society is till in London, but its library has been
transferred to the University of Cambridge.  You should contact Cambridge
University Library for further information.

--
Dr. Nigel J. Seeley,       Tel: (Office)    0171-227 4869
The National Trust,        Fax: (Office)    0171-976 0747