From:
Alice Carnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 14:32:21 -0700
I work for an exhibit design/fabrication firm in Portland, Oregon, USA.
We are looking for quality suppliers of fiber optics for exhibits on the
West Coast. Please send any recommendations to me directly. Also, we are
interested in learning about architectural firms in the Midwest that have
done outstanding work on museums, visitor centers, zoos. Again, please
send any thoughts to me directly, as well as to list if you want. Thanks!

Alice Carnes, Exhibit Planner/Writer, Formations Inc. (503) 228-3130