From:
Nancy McCartney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 10:28:43 CST
A mixed bag of questions this time, having to do with a discovery
room for kiddies we are opening next year:
    1.  I once had a source for cheap, identified shark teeth that
could be put in a discovery box (hands-on goodies) but have totally
lost the source and don't have a clue what it was.  Does anyone have
a source?  May be fossil or contemporary, must be legally obtained,
etc.

    2.  My "title" for this discovery room will be "discovery room
coordinator"  ---does anyone else have such a title, and/or job
description?  I would be greatly appreciative of some examples, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Nancy Glover McCartney
202 Muse
University of ARkansas