From:
Jean-Paul Viaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 02:43:24 -0400
>Hello,
>
>        I am interested in every kind of computer applications for museums(=
 for
>small and medium).
> I would really appreciate any information about this. I can not find too
>much information in Spain.
>        Thanks.
>Luis

May I suggest that you contact MOBYDOC in Toulouse ?
adress: 16, rue de P=E9rigord
F 31000 Toulouse
tel. 61.22.66.11
fax 61.21.61.48

ask Patrick Faure

they have very good products for all kind of museums, and two of them,
Micromusee=20
and SNBASE had just been officialy adopted by the Quebec Museum Society for=
 its
Network based INFO-MUSE project (after an evaluation with 24 products from=
=20
all over the World)
Jean-Paul Viaud
museologue-consultant