From:
Bill Lazenby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 13:10:00 CDT
You may want to check on the Colorado Historical Society.  They were working
on joint grants with the Denver Art Museum and the Denver Public Library,
which was undergoing major reconstruction at the time, for a joint exhibit
project.

>Sender:       Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Kristi Walker <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      museum-library grants
>
>I am looking for information on museums that have received grants
>(either  on their own or in partnership with other museums and/or
>libraries) from programs under Title III of the Library Services
>Construction Act.
>
>If you know of a museum that has been awarded a grant from this
>program, please let me know.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Kristi Walker
>Issues Manager
>American Association of Museums
>Office of Government and Public Affairs
>202.289.9125
>202.289.6578 (fax)

Bill Lazenby                                    Tel:    708-260-8187
Director of Museum Operations                   Fax:    708-260-9298
The First Division Museum at Cantigny           E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
1 South 151 Winfield Road           http://www.xnet.com:80~cantigny/fdm.htm
Wheaton, IL  60187-6097
USA