From:
Graham Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 20:50:25 -0800
Bookkeeper/Office Administrator - full time

Curatorial Assistance is a museum services organization that specializes in
the assembly, fabrication, and circulation of traveling art exhibitions. We
circulate over 35 exhibits that include a wide range of subject and media
to museums and other art institutions world wide. Curatorial Assistance is
a small company with a staff of 10 individuals highly trained and widely
experienced in art museum and exhibition preparation procedures. We are
based in the Old Town area of Pasadena, California.

We require a bookkeeper/office administrator whose duties include the
maintaining of our financial records, including accounts receivable and
payable, and the tracking of time billing of our circulating exhibitions.
We are a MAC based office using Intuit QuickBooks accounting software as
our primary record keeping tool.

Bookkeeping procedures occupy approximately two to three days a week. The
balance of the duites of this position include office administration which
is the monitoring of and working with the staff in charge of a variety of
art projects in production to ensure that there is an adequate and timely
supply of the necessary materials and other resources required for these
projects.

This position requires and individual with bookkeeping experience who is
highly focused, organized and who is capable of working well under the
pressure of deadlines.  Experience working with arts organizations is a
benefit, although not a requirement.

After one year of full-time employment, health insurance coverage is
provided. Salary is negotiable based upon experience. Screening of
applications will take place on August 1.

Please mail or fax your letter of application and a copy of your r=E9sum=E9 =
to:

Graham Howe
Director
Curatorial Assistance, Inc.