From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 14:39:01 -0500
Brian Wallace wrote:

> conceptual, site-specific,
>and intentionally fugitive works of art dating from the late 60s onward
>are "conserved" and re-exhibited.

We call 'em "refabrications" here at the Guggenheim Museum, and we do a
fair share of them.  As Kevin Tucker pointed out, the artist is involved,
as is the owner.  Sometimes its just the realization of the idea that
counts.

Brian can I get the full citation please?

Suzanne Quigley
Head Registrar
Guggenheim Museum