From:
Britt Raphling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 09:57:09 -0400
We're in the middle of revamping our map and signage system here at the
Adler Planetarium.  The Evaluation Department has been doing lots of
prototyping studies to get visitor feedback on the maps and signs, and we
have been making changes accordingly.

Does anyone out there know of good evaluation studies on wayfinding in
museums, especially un-published ones that might be harder to find?

Respond to the museum-l if you think others would be interested, or to me
directly.  Thanks!

Britt Raphling
Evaluator
The Adler Planetarium