Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Virginia M. Parks" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 23:25:48 -0800
I am seeking a source for custom-made, three-dimensional, topographic
models. If I sound like I'm talking gibberish, it's because I don't know if
a more precise name for this object exists.

What I'm envisioning is a scale model (perhaps 3 or 4 feet square) made of
molded fiberglass(?) or some other sturdy, outdoor material which
illustrates the topography of a canyon river system and the plateau/prairie
land above it, for an area of about 20 square miles.

Has anyone had experience with this kind of interpretive aid, and is anyone
familiar with a manufacturing source?

Please reply directly to me, as this may be too specific to be of interest
to the list.

Thank you,

Virginia Parks

     Virginia Parks, Educational Consultant/Archaeologist
        U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Portland, OR
      Tel: (503) 231-6171   E-mail: [log in to unmask]