Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Patricia Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 20:29:00 GMT
Buckinghamshire County Museum is looking for a consultant to
work 6 months half-time or 3 months full-time, to
a) liase with various groups of people with disablities
b) develop (physical and other) access to the museum's services
c) write a leaflet explaining what we offer, promoting
   the museum and museum services to people with disabilites
d) write a guide to the museum for visitors with learning disablilities

We are particularly looking for someone with experience of
enabling people with learning disabilities to have access to
a public service.  We are looking for someone with experience
of writing, and possibly of designing/producing leaflets
and booklets (the museum uses Quarkxpress on a Mac for
publishing).

For more details: please phone me, or Lisa Budreay (Head of
Public Services) on 01296 331441, or email me.

--
Patricia Reynolds
Keeper of Social History, Buckinghamshire County Museum / Freelance Curator

16 Gibsons Green
Heelands
Milton Keynes
MK13 7NH