Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Barbara Winter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 15:43:55 -0700
You mean I'm not the only ex Girl Guide (Scout) who can't stand those
disgusting cookies?  Chrissie - Thank you!

  I learned about truth in advertising when, as a terrified 7 year old in a
wierd costume, I had to answer the question - "Are they any good?"  My
career in advertising in tatters, I did my next badge in 'heritage', and
haven't looked back.

We never called them Samoas, but what we did call them does not bear repeating.

Barbara Winter
forget the thin mints, I'll take single malt

Barbara J. Winter, Curator                            tel: (604) 291-3325
Department of Archaeology                          fax: (604) 291-5666
Simon Fraser University                               email:  [log in to unmask]
Canada  V5A 1S6

Rene Descartes ordered a drink in a bar one night.  Later, the bartender
asked if he wanted another.  Descartes replied, "I think not." and suddenly
disappeared.