Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 08:30:59 -0400
I have agreed to work with our studio faculty on a proposal for guidelines on
displaying student artwork (primarily sculpture) outdoors on campus.  (That is,
in very public areas, not just on the studio building lawn.)  The main
concerns seem to be a) who will approve a project; b)what are the considerations
(aesthetic? security + safety? potential for controversy in terms of content?)
c) who will install the work? (students or physical plant).  I would very much
appreciate hearing from anyone who has a policy or guidelines in place on their
college or university campus.  Thanks in advance. Ellen Lawrence. Cantor Art
Gallery. College of the Holy Cross. [log in to unmask]