Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Helen Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 15:05:59 -0700
Comments:
>Dear Ed
>I visited the museum at the University of Victoria in BC Canada it seems
>they had a similar setup to what you are discussing.You could call the
>telephone operator at 604-555-1212 and ask for the information number at
>the university and the museum directors name /fax number/E-mail.
>Goodluck
>Len Hambleton
>North Crolina Museum of History-Raleigh
>715-0200

For your information the name of the museum at the University of Victoria
is the Maltwood Art Museum and Gallery. The Director's name is Martin
Segger and he can be reached at 1-604-721-8298.

I do not have an e-mail address.

Helen

Helen Edwards - Victoria, B.C. Canada
Hallmark Society President
Minority Shareholder, Northwest Sports (Vancouver Canucks Hockey Club)
e-mail addresses: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask],bc.ca
WWW Home Page: http://islandnet.com/~helen