Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eric Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 13:15:10 -0400
>     There are already lots of job-seeker/position available sites on
>     the Web. That's where they belong, where one can visit them as
>     s/he wishes, not coming unbidden into the mailbox. I thought this
>     was a pretty well understood principal of so-called "netiquette."
>
>     Harruummph.
>
>     Eric Siegel

There seems to be a quite a few job postings to this list.  I've already
developed a "JobMart" for the Training & Development profession -
http://www.tcm.com/trdev/jobs/. There is a "home" page, plus an individual
page for each job with e-mail and/or www links back to the organization.  We
are getting over 1000 visitors to this area each week, and growing.  I'd be
pleased to set up a similar job page SPECIFICALLY for Museum jobs if there
is enough interest.   We are charging $350 (US) for a 90 day listing -
substantially less than a newspaper career ad.

If you think this might be a good idea e-mail me directly off the list.

BTW, in response to the idea expressed in the original posting above,
principles seem to vary considerably from list to list.   For example, the
TRDEV-L list (over 2000 subscribers) seems to be quite supportive of job
postings.

=== TARGETED COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT - Canada ===
    " Using technology to enhance corporate communications "
   120 Holland Avenue, Suite 302, Ottawa, ON Canada K1Y 0X6
     (613) 722-3751;  Fax: (613) 722-7981;  [log in to unmask]