Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anne French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 12:25:00 GMT
Kevin Slattery, at Deakin University, Australia is interested in style
guides.

We are producing our own (at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa
Tongarewa), and I'll be happy to send him a copy when we've finished. In the
meantime, take a look at one of the standard manuals of style (such as
Judith Butcher - Copy-editing: the Cambridge Handbook 3 ed CUP 1992) for
instructions on how to do it.

Cheers

Anne French

Managing Editor