Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Byron A. Johnson (813) 228-0097" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 14:49:51 EST
I think posting position openings is a service and should be continued on
the list. However, one pet peeve I have from submitting applications in
one is halfway through the interview process.

 I think all postings SHOULD carry a salary range instead of the "salary
dependent upon qualifications" claptrap. What this really means is either
"we are paying a really good salary but don't want to be besieged by
persons who are applying merely because of the salary range" or "we are
paying less than indentured servitude but still want the good people to
apply." [It would also be nice if ads were required to carry advisories
such as "candidate alreay selected - seeking unpaid consultants or enough
people to fill interview quotas only" - but that's dreaming.]

Regards,

Byron A. Johnson