Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christopher Whittle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 09:24:53 -0600
I'm not sure that being "forced down the 'Disney' path is a bad thing.  I
suspect learning research supports making learning fun.  Certainly
research on museum labels indicates that the 'old way' was ineffective.
What is the alternative to Disney- cabinet of curios?  I would approach
your question by looking at the mission statement of a specific museum
and determining the best way to fufill it.  Additionally I would poll
potential visitors and ask them what they want and expect.  If you allow
your perceptions to cloud the issue you will have a museum for you when
you may want a museum for the public.