Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 13:28:08 PDT
Comments:
cc: "SMTP Gateway@NetSvcs SMTP@NAVFAC CBCHUE[[log in to unmask]]"@facso.navfac.navy.mil
      Debbie,

     Here is the WP document containing the Museum Curator ad we talked
     about.  The internet address again is: [log in to unmask]

     I talked to the staffers and they said sending it to that address will
     post it amongst several ads.

     When clicked on this attachment to view it, it appeared to be out of
     format, but I'm told that you can convert to WordPerfect 5.1 and it
     will be fine.

The following is an attached File item from cc:Mail.  It contains
eight bit information which had to be encoded to insure successful trans-
mission through various mail systems.  To decode the file use the UUDECODE
program.