Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Thomas W. Fuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 06:17:32 GMT
We are in the middle of planning the initial budget for the Santa Barbara
Maritime Museum, and would greatly appreciate advice concerning estimates
of attendance, membership, merchandising, contributions, etc. and the
associated revenues and expenses.

It would be particularly helpful to obtain figures from other maritime
museums that may be scaled to fit our demographic circumstances.
Examples of figures we would like to consider are:

     Visitors and tourists per year to the city.

     Attendance of maritime museums as percent of total visitors to local
     area.

     Population of local area.

     Percent of local population visiting maritime museums.

If anyone would like a summary of the responses to this request, please
let me know.

Thanks very much for any help you can offer.

Tom Fuller     [log in to unmask]

    +  +       Santa Barbara Maritime Museum
    |) |)      6 Harbor Way, #177
  _ |) |) __   Santa Barbara, CA   93109
  \_______)    (805)568-9000