Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christopher Whittle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 13:45:13 -0600
On Thu, 24 Aug 1995, Robert MacKimmie wrote:

> Watermarks for identification are about the only "preventative"
> measure available. Given the nature of the Web, all images appearing
> on Web pages, at least with my computing environment, can simply be
> "dragged and dropped" into my own computer file system and as a tiff
> or jpeg image, I can do anything with it that I care to.

This sounds like pornography, do Newt, Jesse, and Exon know about this?
What are you people afraid of?

> The only way that I have decidedly planned to deal with this
> phenomenon is to make the images small and of low resolution.

This is self defeating.  Why even bother cyberspace with low res
garbage.  People will not visit low res sites as there will be too much
information lost and there are so many sites providing high quality
images to view.

> > The nature of the Web declares everything published
there to be > totally open to public consumption, piracy-based or not.

A copyright is a copyright.  What do the lawyers say about that?