Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jean-Marie O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 17:14:00 GMT
I am part of a team developing a mechanical interactive for children about
innovation and creativity.  It will form part of a hands-on Art and History
Resource Centre for children aged between seven and twelve years.

The interactive will introduce both artistic and technological innovation in
a light-hearted way by focussing on examples of successful inventions or
creations as well as those that haven't been so successful.

We've been able to come up with a long list of successful creations (from
technical inventions like the wheel to artistic firsts such as Picasso and
cubism) but would welcome suggestions of some famous flops - inventions or
creations that didn't quite make it!

Any suggestions and sources where they can be verified would be very
gratefully received.

Jean-Marie O'Donnell
Interpreter, Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
Phone (+64 4) 382-6600   Fax (+64 4) 382 6606

Email [log in to unmask]