Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Patricia W. Strong" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 23:50:09 +0400
I am going to try once more just in case someone didn't look at their mail
last week.

I am looking for an e-mail address for Eugene Dwyer who I was told is
writing a book the Italian gem engraving and casting family the Paolotti's.

I would also love to contact Miss Gertrude Seidmann FSA from Oxford.  She
has been is correspondence with me but e-mail would be soooo much faster.

And if anyone else is intersted, I am looking for some more information
(biography ect.) on the names of other gem engravers.  Paolotti is one
Lippert is another.

Thanks for your endulgence,

Pat Strong
Texas Memorial Museum