Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Price, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 12:55:00 PDT
Call for Nominations

The Elections Committee of the Society for the Preservation of Natural
History Collections announces the closing date for nominations will be 31
October 1995.  Nominations are encouraged for President-Elect, Secretary and
two Members-at-Large to take office in June 1996.  Our society has gained
great strength from the dedication of our council members and the
involvement of our membership in choosing people who serve us so well.  To
submit a nomination or for information on the election process please
contact the committee chair Judith Price, via:

email: [log in to unmask]
Facsimile: (613) 954-7675
Telephone: (613) 954-7679
Mailing address: Canadian Museum of Nature, P.O. Box 3443 Station D, Ottawa,
Ontario, Canada K1P 6P4

For information on the society contact the treasurer, Julia Golden, via:

email: [log in to unmask]
Facsimile: (319) 335-1821
Telephone: (319) 335-1822
Mailing address: University of Iowa, 121 Towbridge Hall, Iowa City, Iowa,
USA, 52242-1379