Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Sydney Z. Spiesel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 1995 21:45:26 GMT
      Thanks very much to everyone who posted -- or e-mailed
-- information about children's museums (or about exhibits
for children which relate to health or similar topics).  I
am a member of a design team charged to develop a fairly
large permanent exhibit devoted to children's health.  The
other members of the team are three architects (Eric Epstein
of Epstein Design, P. Barry Svigals of Svigals Associates,
and Tom Luckey), all of whom have considerable experience
with design projects which relate to children; I am a
pediatrician with a background in "hard" science and in
child development, but with no design experience.  The four
of us have lots of ideas, but would hate to duplicate work
which has already been done and would like to learn about
exhibition projects which have been unusually successful --
fun, beautiful, educational -- so we can draw practical
lessons from them (and perhaps so we can justify wonderful
field trips).  The information you provided is of great
help.
       Thanks again, Syd

Sydney Z Spiesel, PhD MD
Department of Pediatrics