Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
J H Rand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 17:55:22 -0400
Have you worked with a great, smallish exhibits design firm in the
D.C.-Baltimore area? I'm advising a client who is building 10,000 sq.ft.
of interactive exhibits on biotechnology. The client is more than halfway
through the second half of Design Development and wants an experienced
exhibit design firm to move the documents through DD2 into Construction
Documentation. (The client is NOT looking for the designer to do
fabrication or construction management!)

To be blunt, this is a "mop-up" job, finishing up work done by another
firm whose contract wasn't renewed. The client doesn't want to work with
one of the huge design firms, and wants a designer who cares about
communicating with visitors, is really good with type and interpretive
labels, and doesn't need to "leave their mark" on the project.

The client must find someone who's located in the Baltimore/D.C.
mid-Atlantic region (can go as far north as NY/Philly if necssary, but not
Ohio, Chicago, Florida or California.) Woman- or minority-owned firms are
welcomed.

If you can recommend anyone, I'd be grateful. Please respond off-list to:

(Judy Rand, Rand and Associates)
or call or fax me in Seattle
phone (206) 285-4450
fax (206) 285-0218