Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 13:55:16 -0400
Would the person researching earlier this summer museums and movies
please contact me?  I would greatly appreciate it if you could share some
of your information.  I am beginning work with a middle school in a rural
county and would like to have an entertaining way of having them look at
different museums settings.  Any help you can provide will be greatly
appreciated.

Lynn Norris
Children's Museum About the World
615 Willard Place