Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Shasta Natural Science Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 1995 08:19:00 PDT
>The Edison National Historic Site in West Orange, NJ, put out a CD in the
>mid-1980s that had many good examples of cylinder era music. I produced the
>CD and have a copy left. Sony funded the project and allowed for free
>distribution. I don't know if any are still around, but if you would like, I
>can provide you with a tape version. As long as the music is used for
>educational purposes, there is no problem using the songs from the CD. The
>Edison site may also have stuff on tape that you can use. There are also
>commercial compilations of cylinder era songs. Check with the Smithsonian,
>too.
>
>Ed Pershey
>Western Reserve Historical Society
>Cleveland, Ohio

Dear Ed...

If at all possible I would like a tape version of the cylinder era music you
mention.  This would be of great use in an upcoming exhibit we will be
presenting in early 1996.

Diana Weaver,
Education Coordinator
Shasta Natural Science Association    Governing Board for
[log in to unmask]              Carter House Natural Science Museum
916-243-5457 Phone                    Redding Arboretum by the River
916-243-5533 Fax                      Environmental Resources Center