Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Edward Pershey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 1995 08:49:51 -0400
The Edison National Historic Site in West Orange, NJ, put out a CD in the
mid-1980s that had many good examples of cylinder era music. I produced the
CD and have a copy left. Sony funded the project and allowed for free
distribution. I don't know if any are still around, but if you would like, I
can provide you with a tape version. As long as the music is used for
educational purposes, there is no problem using the songs from the CD. The
Edison site may also have stuff on tape that you can use. There are also
commercial compilations of cylinder era songs. Check with the Smithsonian,
too.

Ed Pershey
Western Reserve Historical Society
Cleveland, Ohio