Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Helen Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 16:09:58 -0700
>But the true reason that I'm using the latest Netscape
>enhancements....because I can.  The technology is wonderful, and it is
>exciting to be able to put together informative presentations with such
>flexible tools.  One of my hobbies is carpentry.  I love building things.
>I think I get the same feeling on the web.  I like put things together that
>are rich in detail.
>
>Both the hardware and the software are constantly changing.  If we want to
>keep people coming to our web sites, we're all going to have to keep up
>with the technology.
>
>Jim
>
>(Now I hope someone will give me their opinion on the DNA Lab slide show
>draft.  Again, this version is for Netscape 1.1N or the equivalent.
>
>http://www.usc.edu/lacmnh/departments/research/dnalab/slideshow)

Jim,
I visited your site and really enjoyed the slide show. However, the slide
of teh Aztec sun stone would not load, Perhaps there is something wrong
with the file or the link.
I agree with you that we should use the best technology we can. The
Hallmark Society of which I am President is a small non-profit society
dedicated to heritage preservation. We rely solely on memberships dues and
donations to finance our operations. I also serve as the volunteer office
manager and the resident computer expert. We use a free copy of Netscape
1.1N and a Quadra 605 which we picked up cheaply at a close out sale.

We are living proof that small organizations can function on a similar
level to those with big budgets. We have no paid staff, we are all
volunteers.

We have a home page that is nowhere as elaborate as your but we do have an
image andthat is a start.

Good luck with the development of your page.

Helen Edwards

Helen Edwards
Hallmark Society President
Minority Shareholder, Northwest Sports (Vancouver Canucks Hockey Club)
e-mail addresses: [log in to unmask],bc.ca
WWW Home Page: http://islandnet.com/~helen