Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lisa Mervyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 1995 15:56:52 GMT
If anyone from MORR hangs out at Museum-L, perhaps they could send me a
note.  I've submitted an entry several times to their directory of exhibit
design
consultants for several weeks now and have received no response.  It's great
that the directory has been compiled and made available but it would be nice
to be listed as well.  Anyone else have this problem?

Lisa Mervyn
Aldrich/Pears Associates
Research, planning and design for exhibit facilities and media