Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Linda Tanaka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 22:41:00 PST
>Isn't this exhibition of the "Treasures of the Tsars" at the State
>Hermitage Museum?  I remember the advertisements for the exhibit when I
>was in St Petersburg.

The exhibition is currently at the Museum in St. Petersburg, Florida and I
don't have my information with me for the exact dates, but trust me, it's
true and Ann Ross from somewhere down there can substantiate it. She kindly
e-mailed me 150 pages of newsclippings from the St. Petersburg Times so that
I could gauge the reaction and visitorship to the exhibit.

Linda Tanaka
Vancouver Museum        British Columbia  Canada